To ensure that BTLPS remains relevant and stays in line with the Department’s aspirations as well as national obligations at international conferences, 4 Strategic Thrusts were proposed for the period between 2021-2030.
Our Strategic Thrusts are:
Strengthen governance and expand marine and conservation areas for inland aquatic ecosystems.
Conserve and rehabilitate aquatic resources effectively and dynamically.
Empowerment and capacity increment.
Increase support for conservation efforts.
Vision & Missions
Our vision is:
To become the leader in the sustainable and competitive fishery transformation
Our Missions are:
– To develop a dynamic market-based fishery industry through creative and innovative approaches.
– To manage the national fishery resource in an efficient, innovative and environmentally friendly manner based on scientific information and good governance.
– To enhance the delivery system through skillful, knowledgeable and professional human capital.
The following client charter has been established to ensure the achievement of high quality and efficient services:
– Provide the results of the research permit application in the Marine Park area within 21 working days.
– Provide the results of application for use of facilities and equipment in the Marine Park within 14 working days.
– Provide the decision of remittance fee exemption within 14 working days upon receipt of application.